26. A. Kumar*, C. Gao, Homogeneous Catalysis for Circular Chemistry – Using Waste as a Resource, ChemCatChem, 2021, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/cctc.202001404
25. A. Kumar, D. Milstein, Recent Advances in the Applications of Metal-Ligand Cooperation via Dearomatization and Aromatization of Pincer Complexes, Book Chapter, Topics in Organometallic Chemistry, 2020.
24. A. Kumar, N. von-Wolff, M. Rauch, Y. Q-Zou, G. Shmul, G. Leitus, L. Avram, D. Milstein, Hydrogenative Depolymerization of Nylons, J. Am. Chem, Soc., 2020, 142,14267.
23. M. Rauch, S. Kar, A. Kumar, G. Leitus, L. Avram, L. J. W. Shimon, D. Milstein, Metal-ligand cooperation facilitates bond activation and catalytic hydrogenation with zinc pincer complexes, J. Am. Chem, Soc., 2020, 142, 14513
22. U. K. Das, T. Janes, A. Kumar, D. Milstein, Manganese Catalyzed Selective Hydrogenation of Cyclic Imides to Diols and Amines, Green Chem., 2020, 22, 3079
21. S. Kar, M. Rauch, A. Kumar, G. Leitus, Y. Ben-David, D. Milstein, Selective Room-Temperature Hydrogenation of Amides to Amines and Alcohols Catalyzed by a Ruthenium Pincer Complex and Mechanistic Insight, ACS Catal, 2020, 10, 5511-5515.
20. P. Daw, A. Kumar, D. Oren, N. Angel Espinosa-Jalapa, D. Srimani, Y. Diskin-Posner, G. Leitus, L. J. W. Shimon, R. Carmieli,Y. Ben-David and D. Milstein, Redox Non-Innocent Nature of Acridine-based Pincer Complexes of 3d-Metals and C-C Bond Formation, Organometallics, 2020, 39, 2, 279-285.
19. A. Kumar, P. Daw, N. A. Espinosa-Jalapa, G. Leitus, L. Shimon, Y. Ben-David, D. Milstein. CO2 activation by manganese pincer complexes through different modes of metal-ligand cooperation, Dalton Trans. 2019, 48, 14580-14584. (Breaking bonds over many timescales: in celebration of Robin Perutz’s 70th birthday)
06. A. Kumar, I. Priest, T. N. Hooper, A. S. Weller, Variable Coordination Modes and Catalytic Dehydrogenation of a B-Phenyl Amine-Borane, Dalton Trans., 2016, 45, 6183.
05. A. Kumar, J. Ishibashi, T. N. Hooper, S-Y. Liu, A. S. Weller, The synthesis, characterization and dehydrogenation of sigma-complexes of BN-cyclohexanes, Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 310.
04. S. Bakthavatsalam, A. Sarkar, S. Jain, A. Kumar, A. Datta, Tuning macro-cycles to design “Turn-on” fluorescence sensors for Manganese (II), Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 2605.
03. M. K. Sahani, A. K. Singh, A. K. Jain, A. Upadhyay, A. Kumar, U. P. Singh, S. Narang, Fabrication of novel coated pyrolytic graphite electrodes for the selective nano-level monitoring of Cd2+ ions in biological and environmental samples using polymeric membrane of newly synthesized macrocycle. Anal. Chim. Acta, 2015, 860, 51.
02. A. Kumar, H. C. Johnson, T. N. Hooper, A. S. Weller, A. G. Algarra and S. A. Macgregor, Multiple metal-bound oligomers from Ir-catalyzed dehydropolymerisation of H3B∙NH3 as probed by experiment and computation, Chem. Sci., 2014, 5, 2546.